Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rice Crispy Treat Pizza (With Strawberries & Nutella)

This is a very simple quick dessert ...

First off add some butter to a sauce pan, then add in some marshmallows. DON'T FORGET the butter, or your going to have trouble getting the marshmallow out! 


Once your marshmallows are melted, add in your rice crispy cereal ...
 Go ahead and slice up your fruit, I just used strawberries with mine.. but you could add blueberries, bananas, kiwi, etc.
 I missed three steps... all I did was "shape" my rice crispy into a pizza.. put it in the freezer for 15 minutes to get hard so it doesn't fall apart on me while I add the toppings ... then once I got it out the freezer I added Nutella..
 This is what it should look like when your done!!

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment